1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now?
The Body Shop is having a giant sale right now so I bought Christmas scented shower gel in the middle of summer. Very hot summer. I also have rose scented body wash lined up for when that runs out.
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator?
No, lots of vegetables though!
3. Is there anything moldy in your refrigerator?
No, although we had a bag of jalapenos that were just slowly geting gross. Finally threw them out.
4. What would you change about your living room?
It's at least 85 degrees inside right now. I would change that. But otherwise, my new apartment is great! We moved in in December.
5. White or wheat/brown bread?
Oddishly has been making bread lately, and although I've been trying not to eat much bread, when it's freshly baked it's soooo amaaaaaziiiiing. I love white bread especially sourdough. I feel so spoiled.
6. What color is your sofa?
I have one grey-green one that my parents gave me, and one cool red-maroon fainting couch that I am lying upside down on right now. It's seriously the best couch ever!
7. What color or design is on your shower curtain?
Cloudy opaque with giant blue and grey rain droplets.
8. How many plants are in your home?
Maybe seven? We were trying to grow herbs but they've mostely died. As did all my crops in Stardew Valley.
9. Is your bed made right now?
No, and I'm so excited to jump in it soon!
10. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home?
Glass. We have a good collection of glasses now! I have a set of six tumbler sized with wishbone decorations on them, currenly one at my fingertips filled with wine.
11. How many pillows do you sleep with?
One or two. Flat and square, so comfy!
12. Do you sleep with any lights on at night?
No, and I try to put a shirt over my face most nights too, it's always too bright.
13. How many ceiling fans are in your home?
Three, and like three non ceiling fans.
14. How often do you vacuum?
Sadly we don't have a vacuum. One of our guy friends nicely brought over a vaccuum a few weeks ago. Must remedy this soon.
15. What color is your toothbrush?
Purple and white!
16. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch?
Yes, it came with the new apartment! Strangely enough, it says "Return with Honor"
17. Is there anything under your bed?
My bed was actually on the floor until very recently, like 2 weeks ago! I got a frame for free from a friend and there's a tiny bit of space under it, nothing down there yet.
18. Chore you hate doing the most?
19. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home?
Absolutely not, nor do I have any non-emergency money. One day I will romanticize being broke but that day is not today. Hence my continuous job search. Must stop working for nonprofits.
20. What color are your walls?
White although we have a cool wood wall. I seriously love our new apartment.
21. What does your home smell like right now?
Warm night air.
22. Favorite candle scent?
Any except vanilla! I especially love flower scents and "clean" scents.
23. Who are in the pictures you displayed?
Mostly beautiful art done by super artistic friends.
24. Do you have plenty of cabinet space in your kitchen?
Yes! And I did the cute thing where you put all your dried beans and rice in old glass peanut butter jars.
25. Ever been on your roof?
We're the bottom floor of a two-story apartment. The people above us used to have horrifyingly loud screamy sex until we left a note and now it is mostly quiet up there.
26. How many TVs do you have?
One. We bought it last year literally so that we could get a PS4, for the sole purpose of buying Uncharted 4. It is amazing. The Last of Us is currently being played as I type lying on the fainting couch.
27. What style do you decorate in?
I haven't yet graduated to being a full on adult who buys items for their home, everything I own has been given to me at holidays or by well-meaning friends of my parents. See-- my cool fainting couch!
28. What temperature in your home is most comfortable to you?
A breezy 70. It is so hot right now, I cannot express that enough.
Tag, you're it!